Living Fire 2019
Following successful courses in 2017 and 2018 we are looking forward to Living Fire 2019.
Creating great church communities is an essential part of Christianity. Such churches should continually and increasingly burn with the “Fire of God” and such fire can transform individuals, cities and nations.
This is one of the ideas behind Living Fire, a training course for church leadership teams being run by Pete Carter and the Eastgate team with Paul Manwaring from Bethel Church, California.
Our aim is to share through teaching, example, coaching and mentoring, so that church leadership teams will have the tools to create a sustainable “kingdom culture” in their own cultural context.
The training will take place over the course of one year and we will be able to take the leadership teams from 15-20 churches.
In 2019, there will be two training blocks at Eastgate: 4th-7th March and 27th-29th September. Additionally, there will be web based training sessions and the possibility of a visiting mission team from Eastgate or our School of Spiritual Life.
One of our desired outcomes is the establishing of great relationships between churches who will continue to encourage and support one another.
Teaching topics will include
- Understanding culture and the way people think
- What is leadership?
- Building effective teams
- Creating faith filled environments where the supernatural becomes natural
- Hosting the presence of God
- Creating a culture of freedom and leading free people
- Influencing society
- United but different – respecting and valuing variety
- How do Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers function together to build the church?
- Strategic planning
- How big is your vision?
- What dreams is God giving to you?
Find out more
Please complete the form below to find out more.