Heaven in Healthcare
Heaven in Healthcare
Imagine a Health Service where heaven’s limitless resources are freely accessed bringing the love, power and wisdom of God into the Healthcare equation. Imagine healthcare workers feeling encouraged, enabled, supported, empowered and envisioned. Imagine God-given dreams coming true.
“God has not given us a spirit of fear, but love, power and a sound mind.” (2 Timothy 1 v 7)
This is one of the foundational Biblical principles underlying Heaven In Healthcare – a new network for Christian health professionals and volunteers. Our aim is to establish across the UK (and other nations) a network which you can be part of and contribute to.
What will it look like?
- A place where good medical practice and practitioners will be celebrated and acknowledged as a gift from God to humanity
- A place where the love of God is made manifest
- A place where the miraculous power of God is wisely set alongside standard medical practice
- A loving and supportive network bringing encouragement to individuals and groups
- National conferences and regional gatherings
- A web based support and training network with different aspects for different fields of medical care e.g. nurses, physiotherapists, doctors, hospital chaplains etc
- A force for good impacting at a national level
For the past 5 years Eastgate has hosted an annual conference for Christian Healthcare workers, now God is leading us to go further and deeper. The conference this September will act as a launch event towards the establishing of “Heaven in Healthcare” within the United Kingdom. There will be times of worship and encounter, teaching and vision casting by various speakers including Dr Pete Carter. We will look to build a common dream and take practical steps to establish Heaven in Healthcare.
This conference is intended for healthcare professionals and those who have worked or are training to work in healthcare. It is probably unsuitable for those outside healthcare professions.
Tickets can be purchased online using the form above and you will receive an email with your ticket(s) attached upon successful completion of your booking. To gain entry on the day you can either bring a printed copy of your tickets or a smart phone or other device that can show your tickets. If you are unable to book online please get in touch with us.
Payment can be made using any major credit/debit card or with a PayPal account if you have one. Following successful completion of your order, you will receive a confirmation email containing your tickets (as a pdf file attached to the email). Please print the tickets and bring them with you to the event.
Please check the terms and conditions as booking signifies acceptance of these.